30 Ways to Build Your Influence
If you are working or wanting to work as an influencer, you need to be constantly building out your networks, and your INFLUENCE. We have listed 30 of the fastest and easiest ways to boost your followers and engagement. Try one every day for a month and see how far you can reach!! Looking for a way to give your business a boost over the next month?
Let’s Get Started on the Influencing!
1. Get some new super spunky business cards made and start handing them out everywhere!
2. Join a professional group in your area and get networking
3. Join related groups online and start getting to know others in your field.
4. Think of one unusual thing you do and write a post about it for your website.
5. Update your About Me page
6. Write an article about an area you are an expert on.
Send it to your local newspaper, business websites, and magazines. Be sure to have your full contact details and a link to your website in the article.
7. Send Links to Customers
When your article (Above) is posted, send links to it to all your previous clients, new clients, people who are interested in your business, and post it on social media. Be loud and proud!
8. Find a speaking opportunity.
There are always local groups looking for new and interesting people to share a topic they are an expert in. Get in touch and offer to come and share some of your insights.
9. Start a podcast
10. Create a webinar
Send out some free samples or free trials to people you think may be interested in your product or service. Get them to share their experience.
11. Offer a free consultation
12. Consider setting up with an affiliate website to get others to sell for you
13. Run a contest
14. Get Rich Pins enabled on Pinterest and start sharing your website
15. Learn how to make great looking Pins to promote on Pinterest
16. Guest blog for a website in your niche
17. Offer a guest blog spot to another blogger in your niche (help each other out)
18. Find other bloggers who will review your product or service for free and write about it.
19. Join some new groups on Linkedin and share your articles, or opinions with others. To find out how to be an influencer on Linkedin
20. Create a how-to video for Youtube
21. Join some forums in your niche and start participating in answering questions or asking some of your own
22. Create a Q&A page for your blog
23. Sponsor an event or be listed as a sponsor
24. Update your logo
25. Get your website fully optimized. Learn the basics of SEO
26. Post testimonials on your website
27. Set up a mailing list
Aweber is offering a 30-day trial for entrepreneurs wanting to get started with email marketing. This is worth a look:
28. Create a freebie to give away to your mailing list
29. Create your first campaign to send to your list.
30. Add a comment below with a short promo about your business.
Start a good skin care routine after 40 If you haven’t been taking great care…
A glow-up is a dramatic improvement of physical appearance, individual style, overall attractiveness, and maturity….
Clear, easy-to-read product descriptions are essential for selling online. We wanted to gather a few…
There are three crucial things to keep in mind when trying to break free from…
If you are looking for a weight lifting program for beginners, you are in the…
We have rounded up the best at home Weight Lifting Workout Plans are for women…